Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dance Recital Saturday

We have a new budding artist in the family. My granddaughter Sarah who is five years old will be preforming this evening on stage at Hatboro-Horsham high school. Her group will be doing a tap dance routine to a James Brown number.

I took her to her dress rehearsal last night. Her group brought down the house! It was wonderful!

So, tonight is the big night.

So long, see you soon.

Carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home