Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday, Oct 13, 2006

Well, things are going rather slowly, getting my studio back in shape. I have hit a few snags.
It will take me several weeks to get done. I underestimated what needed to be done. Such is life, ever optomistic I am.

I have two paintings up for sale on ebay this week. "Sugar Rush" and "Summer Bouquet." Please look for them under self representing artists.

Stay well and enjoy the view.

Carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home