Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Monday, October 16, 2006

October 16, 2006

The studio work goes on. I have talked with several contractors to modify my studio to suit my needs. I have one more contractor to speak with then I can make a decision as what to do.

I have decided while I am waiting for the above to happen, to go through my extensive book collection. I will keep some and sell the rest of the books on ebay. There are a large collection of art instruction books, cook books, sewing books and gardening books. I need to simplify my life at this stage of the game.

If you are interested in any of the above, go to ebay and look up the seller artistnj.

Enjoy the view!

Carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home