Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yesterday Was A Lost Day for Art

Well, folks, today is Tuesday and I am back home, ready to work.

Yesterday was a very lost day for creating anything. It took me a long time to get home from Ambler, Pa. because of the heavy rains. (I had stayed over night at my son's house on Sunday.)
I got home late and didn't have the creative urge.

I will probably work on the oil painting this morning and the pastel piece this afternoon.

Please wish me a good creative experience!

See you later.

Carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home