Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday, October 9, 2996

Hello, everyone!

Not much art being produced so far this week.

I need to do major re organization of my studio this week and next week. Things have just piled up on me, and I can't work in the studio any more without organizing everything.

I hope to be finished by this week end with those mundane things and back to art by next Monday.

On a positive note, I have two painting up for sale on EBay this week. One 8 x 10" still life of three roses in a vase entitled, "Summer Bouquet" and an 16 x 20" still life entitled "Sugar Rush." Go take a look see under Self Representing Artists in E bay.

Bye for now.

Carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home