Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

July 30, 2206

Well, all good things come to an end sooner or later. My trip to Washngton State and California will come to an end tomorrow.

I have had a wonderful time visiting my high school girl friend Stephanie and my daughter Elaine who lives in San Francisco, Ca.

The costal views of California and Washington are spectacular. I took many photos and hope to do some drawings, oil paintings and pastel pieces based upon my photos.

The weather here in California has been great. San Francisco is cooler than the surrounding areas. Coming home to 100 degree weather. Hope the air conditioner is still working!

Bye for now. Remember to enjoy each and every day.

Caroly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home