Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Day

July 4, 2006


Happy Fourth of July to each and all.

Let freedom ring, and let all appreciate how good people have it here in the good old USA.

Sure we have social and political problems here and have a long way to go, but think of how far this nation has come since 1776.

Working together for the good of the nation and all, we will get there together, one nation united.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home