Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Friday, July 21, 2006

July 21, 2006

I have just spent a week with my dear friend Stephanie and her husband Joe. Stephanie is my friend from high school. I have known Stephanie and Joe for fifty years. It was wonderful spending time with them again, and meeting their grandson, Tyler.

This week I will be with my daughter, Elaine, during some touring. Will let you know what we do together. It should be fun as Elaine is an on the go type of woman.

Bye, enjoy the view as you only go around once in this lifetime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home