Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Monday, July 17, 2006

July 17, 2006

Art is taking a back seat to other things this week and the next two weeks. I have not been spending enough time with family and friends andI need to catch up with them.

Going to spend time at the museum and get some culture and inspiration. Also going to the beach with friends.

Everyone needs some r & r now and then, even if they love their jobs.

Stay cool and enjoy the view!

Carolyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home