Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

June 11, 2006

Thanks go out to several people this week end for purchasing my paintings.

"Not a Shy Violet" was purchased by a lady in Buffalo, NY.

"Summer Floral" was purchased by a a lady in Tonto Basin, AZ.

"Peppers and Onion" will be purchased tonight on ebay also. I do not know where that buyer is from as yet.

Thanks to all for furthering my art career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home