Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Friday, June 02, 2006

June 2, 2006

Several oil painting have gone up for sale on ebay. "Not a Shy Violet" has gone up tonight for sale. "Jill's Garden" and "Summer Floral" will be going up for auction tomorrow eve after 9:00PM.

I need to list several other pieces tomorrow for a start in the early evening. They will be "Two Egg Omelet" and "Pepper's and Onion". The two last listed will be perfect for the kitchen and they will be reasonably priced.

I will go through the rest of my collection and see what else I wish to list tomorrow eve.

That's all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home