Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Later in the day

April 30, 2006

Just had to include a photo of my work under progress called "Two Egg Omelet" It's not much as yet, but I hope to develope in into an interesting and realistic still life.

It's for all of you still life lovers of kitchen art.

Stay cool and enjoy the day.

I have to appologize to all. I can't get the photo up on this web site. I will try tomorrow.

cjn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home