Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mothers Day

May 13, 2006

Happy Mother's day to all you young and not so young Mothers and Grandmothers. Have a wonderful day and time with your loved ones.

I know that I am a day early for good wishes but I will be occupied tomorrow with family and friends and will not be able to do a posting.

"Jill's Garden" is going up for sale tonight on ebay. If you use the search area and type in artistnj I am sure that you will find the piece. I may put one or two more pieces in addition up for sale. So, wish me luck.

Have a great Sunday and Mother's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home