Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Pepper and Onions with Eggs











May 11, 2006

"Peppers and Onions" the companion piece to "Two Egg Omelet" was completed today. I plan to put both of the pieces up for sale on eBay on May 21. I need to varnish "Peppers and Onions" after it dries, hence the wait.

I currently have one piece up for sale on www.artbyus.com It is "Not a Shy Violet" for your viewing and possible purchase.

I have been having trouble loading another painting entitled "Jill's Garden" on their web site. I can not get my picture to enter their system. I am working on that with their help.

Now it's on to planning new pieces of art...humm What next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home