Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

May 31, 2006

May has been a very interesting month.

I completed several pieces this month. They are, "Not a Shy Violet", Two Egg Omelet" and "Peppers and Onion." All will be going up for sale Sunday, June 4th. on ebay along with several other of my oil paintings.

I hope that June becomes a productive month for new work. I have started a seascape with a sailing vessel and people. I will photograph it soon and put it up on this blog for all to see.

Thanks go out to the several people that have purchased my paintings this month.

Stay well, keep your cool and enjoy the view.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home