Artistic Concepts by Carolyn

Daily blog of art in progress by Carolyn Needleman with personal comments by the artist. I primarily work in oil, because I enjoy the rich texture and buttery feel of the oil as I paint. You can manipulate oil to create color excitement, drama, mood and texture in a painting. There is a pleasure in creating a work of art from first draft to finished project that excites me and fills my fundamental need to create.

Monday, April 10, 2006

April 10, 2006

Today turned out to be a non productive art day. I didn't even get started on producing anything! What a bummer. But I did get a lot of other important things done.

Federal taxes had to go out in the mail. No waiting until April 15th. The lines today in the post office were long enough...without that consideration. Then shopping for the upcoming holidays this week and week end. Also a lot of small errands needed to be done and new art supplies needed to be ordered. Whew...I am tired!

Tomorrow is coming and it will be a new day for art. "Jill's Garden" will get my first attention in the AM and a large part of the afternoon. I will post a photo of the preliminary draft tomorrow evening.

Thanks for your interest and may your upcoming day be wonderful in all ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home